United States Department of Justice Eastern District of Michigan US v. Larry Holley
United States Securities and Exchange Commission Press Release – March 30, 2017
United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Complaint – March 28, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will I receive my restitution payments? The criminal case is a separate case for which we, as Receiver for Treasure Enterprise, have no control over and will not be distributing the restitution funds. For information regarding the criminal case, sentencing or restitution, individuals can reach out to Sherri Holloway or Sandra Palazzolo at (313) 226-9633.
- Where can I find documents filed with the court? Please visit the case filings page of this website for relevant court documents filed.
- What law firm is representing the Receiver? Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, P.C. is legal counsel for the Receiver.
- If I have questions regarding my claim/distribution, who should I contact? Creditors are encouraged to contact Julie Norton, at Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, P.C., 248-351-3000 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions related to the proposed distribution to a given creditor.
- How can I get information on the criminal case? For information regarding the criminal case, sentencing or restitution, individuals can reach out to Sherri Holloway or Sandra Palazzolo at (313) 226-9633.